Out-UDmonitorData

How do I make this not have the fill color, I only want the line?

New-UDMonitor -Label @(“Receive”, “Archive”,“Route”,“Retrieve”,“Export”,“Modify”) -ChartBackgroundColor @("#80962F23", “#8014558C”,"#66ff99","#ff6666","#6600cc","#009900") -ChartBorderColor @("#80962F23", “#8014558C”,"#66ff99","#ff6666","#6600cc","#009900") -Type Line -RefreshInterval 15 -EndPoint {

$AllJobChartData = Build-ChartOutput $CurrentJobsOverall

Out-UDMonitorData -Data @(

$AllJobChartData | where { $_.type -eq "Receive" } | select -ExpandProperty count

$AllJobChartData | where { $_.type -eq "Archive" } | select -ExpandProperty count

$AllJobChartData | where { $_.type -eq "Route" } | select -ExpandProperty count

$AllJobChartData | where { $_.type -eq "Retrieve" } | select -ExpandProperty count

$AllJobChartData | where { $_.type -eq "Export" } | select -ExpandProperty count

$AllJobChartData | where { $_.type -eq "Modify" } | select -ExpandProperty count

)

} 

There is no -fill, and -type line is already set.

Hey @Talcon you would need to look at the chartjs and see if this supports removing the fill via an option…if it does then you would need to use the option parameter as discussed in this thread:-Conditionally including scales in the -Options section for a chart if it is not included in the chartjs options or does not work, you could look to see if you can adjust the CSS for this chart, if you can then you could add this as a custom theme, without knowing myself a definitive answer thats the steps I would take :slight_smile:
https://www.chartjs.org/samples/latest/