Object reference not set to and instance of an object

So, i am working on a bit of code to insert detentions into a database. Here is the code I have so far:

https://pastebin.com/ftmdFL3M

When I try to click the submit button after entering the Reason/Date I get the topic title in the bottom right and sadly, I am clueless on how to proceed.

Thank you!

Can you enable UD logging? I wonder if that will shed some light on this.

Enable-UDLogging 

Otherwise, I’ll have to do some debugging to figure out what’s wrong there. Feel free to open a GitHub issue for this.

An error occurred while starting the application.
FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
UniversalDashboard.ServerStartup.Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IHostingEnvironment env, ILoggerFactory loggerFactory, IApplicationLifetime lifetime)

FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Got this when i tried to start the Dashboard. I am hosting it with IIS.