New-UDDynamic with -LoadingComponent not working with Sync-UDElement

My dashboard loads data into a table and allows users to choose options which refresh the data in the table based on the users input. It takes a few seconds for the data to be retrieved so I am using New-UDDynamic with -LoadingComponent to show a progress spinner. This works fine when the dashboard first loads but when options are chosen and the data refreshes using Sync-UDElement the New-UDProgress -Circular does not seem to run. As a result it looks my dashboard is hung. The code below reproduces this issue in simple code

New-UDPage -Name "loading" -Content {
New-UDButton -Text "Sync Tab" -OnClick {
    Sync-UDElement -Id "Current"
 }

New-UDTabs -Tabs {
    New-UDTab -Text 'Dynamic Loading in a Tab' -Content {
        New-UDDynamic -Id "Current" -Content {
            Start-Sleep -Seconds 10
            New-UDTypography -Text "$(Get-Date)"
        } -LoadingComponent {
            New-UDProgress -Circular
        }
    }
    New-UDTab -Text 'Tab 2' -Content {
        New-UDTypography -Text "$(Get-Date)"
    }
}

}

When the page loads it will show the progress bar and then display the data, if you click the “Sync Tab” button it will sync the dynamic data but will not show a progress bar, after the sleep the dynamic date will update with no indication spinner.
I am running version 1.5 nightly build

Is anyone able to confirm if the code in -LoadingComponent{} should run when updating the dynamic content using Sync-UDElement? It does not seem to be working that way currently. It does run on the initial load of the data but when it is updated it does not? Is there some other way to display a notification that the data is loading when using Sync-UDElement?

I think you’re running into this: https://github.com/ironmansoftware/powershell-universal/issues/48

I’ll pop this over into the 1.4.8 release.

Thank you Adam, in the future I will search the github issues before posting here.