Management API Returns 404's Called Externally (Token Auth)

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.8.3

Hey All,

Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but can’t seem to figure it out. Since we upgraded to 3.8.x, we’ve been running into issues calling the management API with an app token either via a script, Postman, etc, we are receiving a 404 error.

However, if I try it in Swagger using the same app token, we get the results back. I’ve noticed that if I try to navigate directly to a Management API endpoint in a browser, if I haven’t authenticated, or gotten to the Admin Dashboard yet, I’ll get a 404, but as soon as I login to the Admin Dashboard, refreshing that endpoint in the browser suddenly works, which leads me to believe it’s not able to find the endpoint unless you’re already authenticated, which seems to defeat the purpose of the app token :frowning:

We’re specifically calling the /api/v1/job/{id} so not sure if the job ID parameter is kicking off the 404 or something. Here’s my debugs, green is calling from Swagger directly, red is Postman, both using same paramters, and same token:

It’s 100000% possible it’s a simple misconfig on my side, I’m just a bit lost of where else to poke around. Anybody else run across this?
Thanks!