Help - Simple Page Navigation

Silly noob question, but I am having trouble with an App showing subsequent pages. It loads the default page, but all links are “Page Not Found” I’ve tried various formats and even saw some issues a long time about with https, but nothing seems to work. Can someone look at my code and give some pointers? Thanks!

[Net.ServicePointManager]::SecurityProtocol = [Net.SecurityProtocolType]::Tls12
$Navigation = {
    New-UDListItem -Label "Home - $(Get-Date)"
    New-UDListItem -Label "Email Stuff" -Children {
        New-UDListItem -Label "START" -Href '/start' 
        New-UDListItem -Label "Start Test" -OnClick {New-UDPage -Name 'start'}
        New-UDListItem -Label "Working Name" -OnClick {Get-UDPage -Name 'working'} 
        New-UDListItem -Label "Purchasing" -Href '/purchasing' 
    }
}

$Pages = @()
$Pages += New-UDPage -Name 'form_test' -Content {
 New-UDTypography -Text "Hello"
} -NavigationLayout permanent -LoadNavigation $Navigation

New-UDApp -Title "Hello, World!" -Pages $Pages
Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 4.2.12

Page not found can indicate a permission issue.
Have you checked that the users accessing those pages have the correct roles in your PSU instance, and that those roles are also applied to the app and to the pages themselves?

Also just looking at your code, I’ve never seen any one define new-udpages in the navigation block before, so I’m not sure thats correct. You’ll want to just have your new-udlistitems link via a new-udlink. Then define all your pages under the $Pages array.

The way that i do this personally, is in my dashboard.ps1 I define all my pages in the $Pages array, but i also define my navigation block to New-UDApp -LoadNavigation $Navigation. That way it’s the same for all pages.

My $Navigation block includes listitems like this:
New-UDListItem -Label "Page DisplayName" -OnClick {Invoke-UDRedirect 'PAgeName'}

Role Based Access | PowerShell Universal