GridLayout Designer isn't working

We are using version 2.4.1, but we are unable to use the grid layout designer. If we are using the following example, it isn’t possible to drag and modify the card2.

Does anybody have this problem as well? We tested it with multiple versions and on multiple devices.

Hi @Niels-i4 so the issue is in 2.4.1 it doesn’t like -LayoutJson you need to replace that with just -Layout your dashboard will then work

$Layout = ‘{“lg”:[{“w”:10,“h”:16,“x”:1,“y”:0,“i”:“grid-element-c1”,“moved”:false,“static”:false},{“w”:1,“h”:2,“x”:0,“y”:0,“i”:“grid-element-iconfrown”,“moved”:false,“static”:false},{“w”:1,“h”:2,“x”:11,“y”:0,“i”:“grid-element-icon2”,“moved”:false,“static”:false}]}’
$Landing = New-UDPage -Name ‘Cancelled Accounts’ -Icon angry -Content {
New-UDGridLayout -Layout $Layout -Content {

Hi @psDevUK , Thanks for the answer. But that’s not want I ment. If I do it that way it is working when I remove “-Design” at my starting commands. But I want to use the designer within my dashboard, so I could create the Layout and add it later on into my code. I’m currently missing the drag and size button when using the following example.
https://docs.universaldashboard.io/components/grid-layout

Hi @Niels-i4 yeah that only seemed to work in 2.4.0 as in the repositioning of objects on the screen. Since 2.4.1 I think the look is tighter but you cannot drag the components about like you could in 2.4.0. Hope this helps answer the question?