Get-UDElement on custom component?

The newStar you will see this if you mouse over the onChange property of the component , its just the name of the property that the owner give it.

1 Like

For me this is like trying to be a detective and solve all the riddles and put the clues together. Thank you for posting this information back…will need to find some reading material to beef up my skills on.

Damn you read my mind…I was going to add do you have any material you would advise to look at…and boom…you posted it without me even asking (as I didn’t want to sound too cheeky plus I have google and should be able to find stuff for myself) once again man thanks and a massive high-5 to you :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

and if you don’t mind to pay a little $$ it a great site https://frontendmasters.com/courses/#popular

Awesome link, I might have to get hold of the company credit card on Monday…if not looks like I might treat myself to an early xmas…Just want to post the link @AlonGvili did which solved the mystry of how to enable get-udelement support for others who are now dabbling with creating custom components:-

Been reading, and re-reading this…I hope this helps and inspires others. Peace

upload a fix for the useDashboardEvent hook.

1 Like