Error packaging as executable

I keep getting this error when trying to package my application as an EXE.

------ Build started: Project: PowerShellProject1, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
Checking license
OutputPath is C:\ProgramData\Physician Workstation Rounding\VB\PowerShellProject1\bin\Debug
Packaging WpfWindow1.xaml.ps1
Checking dotnet version.

Creating package project.
	Failed to find the developer pack for .NET Version net462. The build is likely going to fail. You can install the Developer Pack from Microsoft: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/visual-studio-sdks
	Using .NET Framework version: net462
	  Determining projects to restore...

Restored C:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\d7fd333a76034593a46e521febabd08f\WpfWindow1.xaml.csproj (in 130 ms).

Determining projects to restore...

Restored C:\Users\Alain\AppData\Local\Temp\d7fd333a76034593a46e521febabd08f\WpfWindow1.xaml.csproj (in 130 ms).

Packaging WpfWindow1.xaml.ps1 -> C:\ProgramData\Physician Workstation Rounding\VB\PowerShellProject1\bin\Debug\\WpfWindow1.xaml.exe
	Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.7.0+7fb82e5b2 for .NET

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore…
All projects are up-to-date for restore.
WpfWindow1.xaml -> C:\ProgramData\Physician Workstation Rounding\VB\PowerShellProject1\bin\Debug\WpfWindow1.xaml.exe

Build succeeded.
0 Warning(s)
0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.84

Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.7.0+7fb82e5b2 for .NET

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore…
All projects are up-to-date for restore.
WpfWindow1.xaml -> C:\ProgramData\Physician Workstation Rounding\VB\PowerShellProject1\bin\Debug\WpfWindow1.xaml.exe

Build succeeded.
0 Warning(s)
0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.84

========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Aside from that error, are you seeing any other problems? You may be able to safely ignore that.

It doesnt package my EXE

There’s nothing in this location?

C:\ProgramData\Physician Workstation Rounding\VB\PowerShellProject1\bin\Debug\WpfWindow1.xaml.exe

I checked theres files there
Just cant launch the EXE

When you launch the exe outside of Visual Studio? I’d also try starting it via cmd to see if it outputs an error.

I am having the same error. It creates the executable but I can’t run it. I also get the “Value does not fall…” Pop-up. I had to revert to 5.9.9 be cause I got the " [Build Error when using Visual Studio · Issue #360 · ironmansoftware/issues · GitHub]" Error so I don’t know if it is related to that but I currently can’t create exes. Thanks

Just an additional Note. I have tried installing the Developer Packs through offline installers and through the Visual Studio installer.