Best way to create a new schedule from a dashboard?

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 3.7.13

I am setting up a dashboard to give the option to schedule it’s changes at a later date. My plan was to have the dashboard just create a new one time schedule using New-PSUSchedule. When that is run it correctly creates the job, but also pops up with this error

Status(StatusCode="Unknown", Detail="Exception was thrown by handler.", DebugException="Grpc.Core.Internal.CoreErrorDetailException: {"created":"@1677782698.408000000","description":"Error received from peer ipv6:[::1]:58680","file":"..\..\..\src\core\lib\surface\call.cc","file_line":953,"grpc_message":"Exception was thrown by handler.","grpc_status":2}")
An error occurred: Status(StatusCode="Unknown", Detail="Exception was thrown by handler.", DebugException="Grpc.Core.Internal.CoreErrorDetailException: {"created":"@1677782698.408000000","description":"Error received from peer ipv6:[::1]:58680","file":"..\..\..\src\core\lib\surface\call.cc","file_line":953,"grpc_message":"Exception was thrown by handler.","grpc_status":2}")
Endpoint: 3ecd516e-d9e4-42fe-9c46-557c37689a7c
Session: dc9a6654-8dfd-4487-84a3-1a54420d86a0,

Is this expected since that command is usually placed in the schedules.ps1? Would I be better off using the API to create these jobs? Would it be better to have a completely different method of running these jobs (output job info to somewhere and then check the file on a schedule)?

I decided to use the API for Universal to create the schedule. Got it working, but want to lock down the access so this Token can only create a schedule for this specific script.

Is there a way to create a role, or access control to allow someone to only create schedules, or even better only create a schedule for a specific script? Looks like I can do Operator for now, but I would like to lock it down further