If I try to grant a new AppToken in the security tab, the token will be generated, but not persisted in the DB. If I restart the service, there is no more AppToken in the tab.
I noticed also, that the AppTokens I made before was deleted as I updated to 1.3.0.
I was playing with 1.3.0. Then I noticed that the AppToken disaperad from the UI. I tried to create a new one for 3 times, after creation I was able to see the token. As soon as the Service is restarted the token is not available anymore in the UI. The Table AppToken in the DB was also empty.
I’ll try to Update again to 1.3.0 and do not touch the AppTokens and try to authenticate.