AppBar / Drawer, Show-UDToast icon

Hi @adam

Im starting my conversion to v3 and a little stuck here… It appears to customise the top nav bar you need to use New-AppBar command and add content in (images etc), this runs from inside the New-UdPage which causes issues as i cannot find a way to then fix the drawer (side nav) and stop it going to a hamburger. If i use the drawer inside the dashboard code, then at the end of New-UdPage add ‘-NavigationLayout permanent -Navigation $Navigation’ i have a fixed bar, but i cannot customise the Appbar anymore…

I tried playing with CSS, but adding z-index 9999 to the appbar inside the page, but i guess this doesnt work as the main appbar from the dashboard is also set to 9999.

1. Is there a way to make the side nav permanent, but also allow the top bar to be customised with icons and images etc?
  2. Is there a way to use the New-UdDashboard -Stylesheets to do this? i cant seem to find any documentation on this -stylesheets parameter and what i do add to that is not working.

I did also try this thread: Pinning the App Bar , this did allow me to have a fixed bar with custom navbar, but the formatting is all over the place, even when using UdContainer.

Thanks.