IIS Windows Authentication - RBAC?

It creates a log file, but I also get a Logging library error in the Browser. I will email you the log file. The Logging.Abstractions DLL is present in the netstandard2.0 as well as the net472 folder, so I am not sure why it wouldnt load. This is running in IIS if that matters.

An error occurred while starting the application.

FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

UniversalDashboard.ServerStartup.Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IHostingEnvironment env, ILoggerFactory loggerFactory, IApplicationLifetime lifetime)

• FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

• UniversalDashboard.ServerStartup.Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IHostingEnvironment env, ILoggerFactory loggerFactory, IApplicationLifetime lifetime)

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConventionBasedStartup.Configure(IApplicationBuilder app)

• Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.BuildApplication()