Export Button Label

Is there an easy way to put a label directly next to the export button on a UDTable? All I’ve been able to do is have the label on the table show up at the far left no matter what I’ve done while the actual export button is at the right side with a large gap in between. I’m sure I’m going to feel stupid when I see the answer too.

Product: PowerShell Universal
Version: 2.10.2

Hi @Talorin,

Could you share a sample code of a UDTable with this problem? I’m not exactly sure what you mean by label.

Howdy,

First I’m not sure it’s a problem with the code per se. My guess is a ‘me’ issue here. And sorry for not being too clear on the initial post.

The table code is very basic and straightforward. It exports the data fine.

New-UDTable -Data $Test_Data -export -sort -showfilter -Paging -Columns $Export_Columns -Title “Group Membership Export”

This is purely a cosmetic item that users of the page have given me as feedback. In the attached mockup, the red ‘Export’ is what the end result would be (the colour is purely for visibility, I simply want the word ‘Export’ or ‘Download’ by the export button on the table.

dashboard

Hi @Talorin,

It’s all clear now. I believe you are asking for a feature which does not exist yet. Hence, I raised issue #1161 on the tracker to request this enhancement. We’ll have to wait and see if the issue is added to a future PSU milestone.

Thank you for posting about this. :+1: