centerText for Doughnut Chart

@psDevUK I see. I host our dashboard in IIS. So I need to copy this new module to the IIS directory as well, correct?

I have got this running in my IIS, and I import the module from the location I am hosting the dashboard and everything works in the IIS hosted dashboard I am using this custom component in.
I would advise testing this component locally first to make sure you can get your results to work in it, as I had to do a bit of tinkering to get it to work for me using session variables to obtain the numbers I needed.
I saw this component one evening and thought it would be cool to build. So I haven’t given as much TLC as the official components UD uses.

@psDevUK - Adam - Good day!

Is it possible to show text / string in the center text?

What I would like to show is “days since last disruption” and in the middle it show for example, 2 Days.

Also, I would also hoping the UDcircle would be able to show the total (or overall count) in the center text, and the doughnut shows the split of each part ( A + B = C) - where C is the center text and AB is the doughnut portion. Is this possible?

Hello @cn9ne this circle component was an early component I did so is very basic. However I went all out on this component https://marketplace.universaldashboard.io/Dashboard/UniversalDashboard.UDGauge
Which has a lot more customisations you can make on it. I could look at developing the circle component again but just got a lot on at the moment. Hopefully this other component will tick all the boxes for you